Auction Terms & Conditions Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
- 10% Buyers Premium will BE added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
- All purchases will be automatically charged the following morning after the auction has closed with your credit card on file with HiBid. (If you do not wish to have your credit card charged for your purchase(s), please contact us immediately to make other arrangements for payment. If not notified within 24 hours prior to the end of the Auction your credit card will be charged.
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- Sohn & Associates, Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS"
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Sohn & Associates, Ltd. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sohn & Associates, Ltd. and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
Local Buyers are responsible for picking up purchased items within 14 days following the auction. If items are not picked up within that period of time and other arrangements have not been made with our office, all items will be forfeited to the auction company with NO REFUNDS.
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Sohn & Associates, Ltd. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due Sohn & Associates, Ltd. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
- EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Sohn & Associates, Ltd. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, Sohn & Associates, Ltd. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Sohn & Associates, Ltd., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- Any dispute between Sohn & Associates, Ltd., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.